Thursday, January 3, 2013

Review: Apres Chic Mineralize Eye Shadow


The new MAC Apres Chic Collection included 5 new mineral eye shadows. I had TONS of mineral eye shadows so I decided to get 2 out of the collection that were different from what I already have. 


 I love mineral eye shadows because they can be used wet or dry. These shadows apply sheer but you can wet your brush or use a wet creamy base to make these pigmented with a metallic finish. They have a very build-able application. 

Winter Pursuit- Copper base with grey veining

Silver Birch- Grey base with peach veining

left to right: Winter Pursuit, Silver Birch

Here is a look I did using Winter Pursuit on the center of my lid.

What colors did you get? xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...