Friday, August 3, 2012

Review: Eyeshadow by Urban Decay


I'm so excited that I finally got to get my hands on these shadows from Urban Decay. This is my first Urban Decay product! I would always pass by these shadows at Sephora and couldn't believe how pigmented and super smooth these were. When I went to IMATS I picked up 7 colors! All I can say is that I am in LOVE!


 Urban Decay revamped their eye shadow formula and created 68 new shades. One thing I love besides and awesome pigmentation is the packaging. It's genius! Not only is it cute, but amazing quality AND the pan can be popped out and put into a palette!! I LOVE that idea. 
THE FORMULA*
  • Even softer, amazingly velvety texture
  • Richer, more dense and decadent color
  • Smoother, more uniform pigment distribution and blendability
  • Longer-lasting, more crease-free wear

I am very happy with the colors I choose. There are a lot of neutrals because I really needed some great "go to" colors. 

  (left to right) Blackout, Lost, ABC Gum, Busted

(left to right) Buck, Loaded, Snakebite

 (left to right) 1. Blackout 2. Lost 3. ABC Gum 4. Busted 5. Buck 6. Loaded 7. Snakebite

These eye shadows retail for $18 and have 1.5g (0.05 US oz.) of product. I highly recommend these shadows to anyone.  These are my favorite go to shadow and I definitely plan or collecting more of these colors.

What are your favorite colors? What shadow should be my next purchase? 

*description credit from Urban Decay Website

2 comments:

  1. Hey. You should definitely try their palettes. You get amazing eyeshadows for a good price. Chopper, smog, half baked are brilliant. Their eyeliners and shadow sticks are worth trying out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I agree with the comment above! I own 4 UD palettes, as well as their eyeliners, primer potions, and their glide on shadow pencils. Their lip glosses are not my favorite but their eye products blow me away each time. I just recently picked up their All Nighter Face setting spray and it locks in my BE foundation so good, it's worth the price! I would recommend you get the UD Naked Pallettes. I have both of them and they are amazing. Naked 1 is my go to palette for when I travel. You can get a great neutral eye or smoky look with it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...