Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Review: NYX Roll On Shimmer


Hey Gals!
A couple months ago I tried these new eye shadows from NYX. One of these came in my MyGlam bag and I loved it. I went to IMATS recently and picked up a few more colors at their booth. 

These shadows are awesome. Usually I am totally not a fan of "roll on" products because I dont like the application and they usually don't apply very smooth. These roll on shimmers are super pigmented. I was surprised. You can make them light and sheer or can roll on more layers to make them super vibrant. 

 Roller ball applicator

These come in 16 different colors are retail for only $3.50. You also get about 1.5g of product. I was totally drawn to the neutral colors (go figure) and got 3 of them.



I can totally see myself layering these over a shadow for a little extra shimmer. They would also look great right on the center of the lower lid for a little shimmery highlight. 
 
Chestnut, Walnut, Almond

Has anyone tried these out yet? What do you think of them? xo

1 comment:

  1. soo pretty! are you going to do an imats haul? i hope so! <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...