Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Review: MAC Extended Play Lash Macara


Hey Gals! MAC just came out with a new mascara called the "Extended Play Lash" so I had to pick it up and try it. I have never liked MAC mascaras in the past because the formulas were too heavy for my lashes and did nothing for them. What made me want to try the new one was the brush. When I pick mascaras out, the first thing I look at is the brush. 


The brush is long and thin with lots of short bristles. This mascara is also a light weight formula which usually works well with my lashes. This mascara claims to curl, lift and define lashes with a glossy shade of black. They say that this mascara is a 16 hour wear and smudge proof. 


I have been using this mascara for a couple days now and I am pretty happy with it. It really fluffs out my lashes and also adds length to them as well. The formula is not to heavy and "wet" and it doesn't seem to clump. It's very easy to take off at night with my MAC makeup wipes. I don't like the "tube" mascaras because they are usually messy when they get wet. I am glad this mascara is not like that. 


I will continue to use this mascara just to try something new. Would I buy this again? Yes, probably. This retails for $18 in California and there is about 8 grams of product.


Has anyone else tried it? What are your thoughts? xo

2 comments:

  1. I have not tried it, I normally wear Maybelline mascara and am very happy with it, but I like the brush that this one has, I feel like you could really get into your eyelashes with it! :) I was reading one of your other posts and I was wondering if you think that The One blush would be okay for fair skin? Also, is it one of those blushes that looks great with all eye looks? I've been looking for a neutral blush that would go well with all kinds of eyeshadow combos, and I thought The One might be good for that. If not, do you have any suggestions? Thanks! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "The one" is a great blush for anyone! Its a peachy pink so its a great neutral to have. You can wear it with cool tones and warm tones.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...